5/26/08

Update on Tara's Family Mostly Blake Though

Well since Tara doesn't blog, I thought I would post some pictures of my favorite nephew. He is such a doll, I could have taken him home with me. Tara would not let me none the less and here I am without the cute new baby. Here are some picts of the doll. Hope you all enjoy.




This is cute Blake on the day he was blessed in his blessing outfit. This is probably the most coherent he was the whole time we were there. Like I said what a doll.












This is Tara on her Birthday. She is so so old now. She is 24. WOW huh!!!






Here is Blake out camping. What a cutie with his hat and all.
Here is Trent holding Blake. Not the best picture of the two of them but it's okay. These are the only one's that I have so when she sends more I will try to post them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! He is the cutest, most handsomest little boy I have ever seen!!!!! Who cooked him??? Oh yeah.....ME!!!!!!!! - Love you and thanks for updating everyone on me! Love TnT & B!